Ingredients to make whipped cream
Whipped powder- 100 gm
Milk – 100 ml
Lots of ice cube
Equipment you need to whipped cream
Electric Beater or Whisker
How to make whipped cream
- Before whipping the cream, keep beaters, milk, whipped powder and mixing bowl in to freezer for at least half an hour so that they all chilled.
- After half an hour, first break the ice in a big pot and pour in to big pot.
- Now keep the mixing bowl which you kept in to freezer half an hour before.
- Now, in that mixing bowl add chilled whipped powder.
- Add, chilled milk in to bowl.
- Now with the help of electric beater, beat on 3 number for 2 minutes and then on 5 number for 5-6 minutes.
- After 8-10 minutes, whipped cream is ready.
- Now keep this whipping cream in freezer for 10- 15 minutes as it made with powder.
- The most important tip for making whipped cream is that you have to keep all the ingredients milk, whip powder, beater and mixing bowl in deep freezer for at least half an hour.
- Always keep ice in big pot or utensil in which you keep mixing bowl and this method is called ice bath.
- If you beat with electric beater it will save your time and also do work fast as compared to hand beater.