Chocolate sauce is a sweet, chocolate-flavored condiment. Chocolate sauce is used often as a topping for various desserts like ice cream, pastries, pancakes etc. If your children are reluctant to drink plain milk, then you can mix it and give it, they like it very much.
So lets start the recipe of chocolate sauce.
Ingredients for chocolate sauce without corn flour:
|Pancake with Chocolate Sauce|
How to make chocolate sauce
- In a heavy bottom utensil add half cup of cocoa powder.
- Now add half cup sugar.
- Add half cup of milk.
- Now, continuous stir cocoa powder,milk and sugar mixture on low – medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
- Switch off the gas and then add dark chocolate( Here, I use morde’s dark chocolate but if you don’t have then use any plain dark chocolate like Dairy Milk , Amul, etc) and mix until chocolate melt in sauce.
- Now, add fresh cream and mix well.
- Now, your homemade chocolate sauce is ready.
- When its cool down it becomes thicker and thicker.