Benefits of Tisi /Alsi or Flax seed
Flax seeds are also known as a super-food as flax seeds contain omega-3, potassium, Vitamin B Group, magnesium, zinc and other important nutrients. Flax seeds are also rich in fibers. If you included flax seed in your daily diet it control your cholesterol level, blood pressure. It also keeps your heartbeat normal as it keeps your blood thin which prevent you from a heart attack. Flax seed also contains antioxidant and photo-chemical which keep your skin wrinkle-free and healthy. Flax seed also helps in lose weight.
Flax-seed/alsi/tisi – 1/2 cup
Coriander seeds/Sabut dhaniya – 1 tsp
Sabut Lal mirch-1
Garlic cloves -4
Lemon – 1/2
Green chilli- 1-2
Salt to taste
How to make Tisi/Alsi/Flax seed ki chutney:
- Dry roast 1/2 cup flaxseed/tisi/alsi for about 5 -7 minutes in a kadhai or heavy bottom utensil.
- Add 1 dry red chilli and roast for another 1 minute.
- Now cool down and make a fine powder of tisi, coriander seeds and dry red chilli.
- Now take 2 tbsp of tisi powder in another small bowl and store rest of the tisi powder in an airtight container and use these powder for up to 1 month.
- Add 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Add crushed 4 cloves of garlic and 1 green chilli.
- Add half of the lemon juice which is around 1/2 tsp.
- Add water in small batches and make thin chutney as tisi absorbs water so after some time it becomes thick.
- Now your tisi chutney is ready. Enjoy this healthy and tasty chutney with roti, parantha or with rice.
फ्लैक्स सीड की चटनी बनाने की रेसिपी हिंदी में: