Cuisine – Indian
Course – Sweet
Prep time – 20 minutes
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Total time – 50 minutes
Serving – 10 – 12 Pcs.
Ingredients of khoya pitha
Rice flour – 1cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Salt – a pinch
Ghee – 1tsp
Khoya – 50 gm
Mix Dry fruits- 4 – 5 Tsp
Sugar – 4 -5 Tsp
How to make khoya pitha
- In a pan take water and add salt and ghee and boil the water.
- When water boil adds rice and mix well with water and switch off the flame.
- Cover with lid and give rest for 4-5 minute.
- After 4 -5 minute knead the dough until the dough become soft.
- Now make small size balls and keep aside.
- Take one ball and make hallow and fill the stuffing.
- Seal the mouth of a ball so that stuff does not come out.
- Make a round ball and keep aside.
For khoya pitha
- Khoya pitha is similar to doodh pitha.
- In khoya pitha, poach rice balls in the water.
- Poach rice balls for about 5 minutes in water.
- When balls float on top of the water, it means it cooked.
- Removed balls from water and keep in a plate.
- When it cool, enjoy khoya pitha.