Today I am going to share you the recipe of cheese soup. As you all know that soups are very much
in demand in the winter season. I already shared the benefits of soups in my previous blog
Homemade soups | घर पर सूप कैसे बनायें?. Let us see the benefits of cheese before starting the recipe.
Benefits Of Cheese:
Cheese is the rich source of calcium which helps to strengthen the bones. Cheese also contains
vitamin B12 and protein. Regular consumption of cheese in diet can help women in osteoporosis disease.
Cheese soup recipe:
Cuisine – Indian
Course – Starter
Prep time – 5 minute
Cooking time – 5-10 minute
Total time – 10-15 minutes
Serving – 3
Cheese slice – 5
Garlic – 4-5 cloves
Onion[finely chopped] -1[small]
Water – 2 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Butter – 3 Tbsp
Black pepper powder – 2 Tsp
Salt – 1 Tsp
Mixed herbs – 1-2 Tsp
Peri Peri Masala – 1 Tsp (Options)
How To Make Cheese soup
- In a heavy saucepan, add butter and finely chopped garlic and saute for a minute.
- Now, add finely chopped onion and again saute until it turns to a golden brown colour.
- Now, add water and bring it to boil.
- When water boil, add milk and stir continuously until it boils.
- Then, add cheese slice/cubes, mixed herbs, black pepper powder, salt, peri-peri masala and then boil on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Enjoy the hot and cheesy soup in the cold weather.
- You can also add more cheese slices/ cubes if you like more cheesy soup.
- You can also add vegetables like mushroom, boiled peas, boiled corns, carrot, boiled broccoli.
- You can also add peri-peri masala to make it tastier.
- Served this soup with garlic bread/ pasta/ bread sticks or with bread croutons.
Here is the video of cheese soup recipe: