Mango kheer is a easy to make dessert ready with ripe mango pulp,full cream milk,rice/vermicelli.
Cooking time- 40-50 minute
1 litre- full cream
1 cup- mango pulp
1/4 cup- mango pieces
1/4 cup- rice(broken basmati)
5 tablespoon- sugar
1/4 teaspoon- cardamom powder
3/4 cup- mix nuts (almonds,raisin)
How to make:
- Firstly in to the heavy bottom kadahi or in pan pour full cream on high flame until it boil.
- In a mean time soak rice in to the water.When milk boils reduce flame to low to medium.
- Pour rice in to the milk and stir continuously until rice cooked and milk reduce to half.
- Mix sugar and cardamom powder.
- Now mix small mango pieces in to the kheer as it enhances the taste of kheer.
- Now switch off the flame.
- Cool down the milk and mix mango puree in to the milk.
- Mix nuts in to the mango kheer.
- Serve chilled and garnished with almond and small mango cube.