Prep time- 30 minute
Serving- 4 glasses
Ripe mango(washed)- 2
Raw mango(washed)- 1
Sugar- 150 gm(adjust according the sweetness or sourness of mango)
Water- As required
How to make:
- Peel skin of mangoes, chop in to the pieces and discard the seeds.
- Put the chop pieces into the pressure cooker and 1-1/2 glasses of water.
- Close the lid and boil it for 4-5 whistles on high flame.
- After 4-5 whistles turn off the flame and let it cool down completely
- In a mean time,add sugar and one glass of water in a pan and put it on a high flame until sugar dissolve in to water completely.
- Wait until sugar syrup and mango pulp cool down completely.
- Blend mango pulp and sugar syrup in to the blender and blend in to smooth paste.
- Take out in to the big pot or jug and add water according to your taste.
- Cover and put it in to the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Serve chilled with ice cubes.
- You can take any ripe mangoes to make frooti.
- Taste mango pulp before adding water if it’s sour then add sugar water instead of normal water to make sweet. To make sugar water boil water and sugar in a pan and cook till the sugar gets dissolve. Sugar water is ready.
- You can also add sugar directly in to boiled mango pulp when you open lid of the cooker and boiled sugar with mango pulp for around 2 minutes and switch off the flame and blend it.
- You can also add black salt, salt, chaat masala and black pepper powder to makes it tangy and spicy.