Prep time- 30-40 minute
Cooking Time- 20 minute
Total time- 55-60 minute
Ingredients(1 cup= 250 ml)
1 & 1/2 cup boiled potato (grated)
1/4 cup bread crumbs
2 tbsp corn flour
1/2-1 tsp black pepper powder
Salt to taste
oil for deep frying
How to make
- In a large mixing bowl take boiled and grated potato.
2. Now add breadcrumbs, corn-flour, black-pepper powder and salt.
3. Mix all ingredients well. Add more breadcrumbs if required and make
soft and non sticky dough.
4. Cover and Refrigerate this dough for at least 30 minutes. This prevent
smiley from breaking in oil and retain its shape.
5. Now take a large ball sized dough and flatten slightly thick over butter
paper with the help of hand, cut round using a cookie cutter or a glass.