Prep time- 35-40 minute
Cooking time- 15-20 minute
Total time- 55-60 minute
Main ingredients-Soya bean chunks
Ingredients(1 cup=250 ml)
Soya chunks- 1 cup
Kasuri Methi-3 tbsp (Dry roasted)
Tandoori masala- 1-2tsp
Peri-Peri masala- 2-3 tsp
Black pepper powder- 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Butter- 2 tbsp (salted or unsalted)
Garlic and green chili paste- 1 tbsp
How to prepare
- Firstly, Boil soya chunks into the hot water. It takes around 4 to 5 minute.Pour it in to the strainer for drain out excess water. You can also use muslin cloth to drain out water.
- Now in a one mixing bowl, take soya chunks, kasuri methi, tandoori and Peri-Peri masala,black pepper powder,salt,garlic and green chili paste and butter and mix all together.
- Rest marinated soya chunks at least for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, take skewers and skew soya chunks and keep it on a wire rack, and keep again rest for 10 minutes.
- In the mean time preheat your OTG at a broil mode for 10 minutes.
- When your oven preheat, brush your soya chunks with left out marination.
- Keep very carefully wire rack in to the OTG at broil mode for 15 -20 minute (depending on your oven).
- After 10 minutes open OTG door and flip skewer and keep for another 10 minutes.
- Enjoy hot soya tikka with onion and green chutney or tomato ketchup or curd dip.