After dry cake series, I am sharing the recipe for the cup cake. A cupcake is a small cake designed to serve one person, which may be baked in a small thin paper or aluminium cup or sometimes bake in individual ramekins, small coffee mugs, large teacups or in muffin trays.
Serving– 6 cupcake
Ingredients for cupcakes
30 gm- melted or at room temperature butter
1/2 cup- maida/flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup milk (lukewarm)
Milk powder- 20 gm
2 tbsp cocoa powder
How To Make
- Line the muffin tray tin and keep aside.
- Preheat OTG at least for 15 minutes at 180 degrees in baking mode.
- In mixing bowl mix butter and sugar and mix in one flow with wooden spoon or whisker or a hand blender mix till it creamy and fluffy, it takes around 3 to 5 minute.
- Now sieve all dry ingredients maida, sugar, baking powder, soda, milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Now mix dry ingredients in butter and sugar mix in small batches and also mix lukewarm milk together.
- Now pour mixture into muffin tray and keep in the OTG for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, check the cupcakes by inserting a toothpick or a clean knife inside the cake, if it comes clean it is done well otherwise keep again for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After the cup cake is done, cool it on a room temperature.
- I decorated cupcakes with chocolate ganache and strawberry (on my kid demand).